Friday, June 27, 2008

Surprise!

So I've decided to give up a few things.....


-no more drinking

-no more smoking (not that I was really smoking before)


And I need to start doing new things....


-taking my vitamins

-eating better

-exercising more


And all of this is because............



Well, if you check the picture, I'm pretty sure you can figure it out.



Yep. Looks like M and I are expecting a baby. Holy CRAP. But yay for me! But Holy Crap. I am a mixture of emotions right now, some good, some anxious, some bad, but it's going to be an adventure, and we're embarking on it.

Wish us luck!!!!

~kris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear! Sorry I haven't been around for a while! been uber fooken busy! But yay you! Congratulations! how the devil are ya? Smashxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! A bay-bee!!!