Monday, August 11, 2008

Where have I been?

Not really that far actually, but I have had a lot of shit on my plate, and I have finally cracked under the pressure.

Baby things are good. Am now 11 weeks along and things are going well. We had our first ultrasound at 7 weeks for dating purposes and actually got to see our little blob. And hear the heartbeat, which was actually pretty cool.

That's about the only good news I have. Went and saw the doctor today and he has put me on medical leave for 6 weeks so that I can get some of my shit resolved without having to worry about work. The nice thing? Maybe now I will have more time to blog....

I would like to share it all with you, but right now, I am not sure if I am ready to reveal all of that personal stuff just yet....

So I will leave it with this... I am okay, and I have a good foundation of people who love me. I just need some time to figure it all out.

~kris

No comments: