Monday, March 3, 2008

The Aftermath...

Please be patient with me. . I am extremely tired, and I am going to try to share some of the photo's from my birthday party with you.

But first, I need some coffee. Wait, I hate coffee. I need some tea. Ya, tea.

Okay, I'm back. The party was a HUGE success. Everyone had a very good time, most of us had a few too many drinks, but we are all safe and accounted for. We played a couple of drinking games, which is NEVER a good idea, but much fun was had, and lots of laughter was heard through out the night. I retired to bed at 3:30am, and was up by 8:30am Sunday. After determining, that
A) I didn't feel so badly;
B) I was still drunk; and;
C) I am really hot
I promptly went back to sleep. We finally got up around 10:30, and one of our friends made us breakfast. Then we took a short drive to the Good Old US of A and I did some shoe shopping. We didn't get home until almost 9, and then I had a hard time sleeping. I was up until about midnight, and was up again this moring at 6:30. So my brain is a bit foggy, and I am really, really, really very tired.

As promised, here are some pictures from the party. I will attempt to describe what is happening in the picture as best I can.



Here we have a lovely shot of the birthday girl, drunk, and smiling. At least I am a happy drunk.


Here we have me, drunk, thinking that I can arm wrestle. I can't. And now I have a bruise on my elbow. Dammit!



This is my husband's cousin. We are playing a wicked drinking game.



during that same drinking game, rules were made. One of the rules that was set (by me) was the husband had to drink his beer out of a wee cat dish. (Yes, we cleaned it out first!)

Okay, that's it for now. I will get around to posting some more pictures soon.

I need a nap.

No comments: