Friday, March 28, 2008

I know it's been a while...

I know it's been a while since I last posted. But in all honesty, I have had NOTHING going on worth writing about.

I could tell you all about how crazy busy I am at work, launching a new software program and gearing up for the rollout to the field reps and users of said software program, but it's really boring to type, so it has to be boring to read.

I could tell you about the custody battle that my sister in law is undergoing right now, but really, there is no news. The next court date has been set for April 15th, and hopefully at that time a judge will put a formal custody arrangement in order.

I could tell you how tired I am, but that's just whining, and nobody likes a whiner.

So, you see, there really is nothing note worthy going on. I'm off to do the travelling roadshow with work in a week and a bit, hopefully exciting things will happen while I am away and can provide you with a much more interesting post. It should be good as I am going to see my parents, who are always good for generating posts, as well as our good for nothing renters. BTW - still no rent money. How thrilled am I???

Okay, back to the grind. More of a real update soon, I promise!

kris

No comments: