Friday, November 21, 2008

Holy Crap

So I'm not dead. Nor have I suffered from a terrible accident that kept me from posting since, well, AUGUST. I'm just lazy. So lazy.

What's new with me you ask? A bunch of fun things... Let's list them shall we???

1. I am still not working - am now off on leave until after the baby is born due to some pregnancy related health issues. Nothing to be concerned about, the baby is fine, I am okay, but the doctors won't let me have any additional stress.

2. I know what the sex of the baby is! It's a GIRL, and her name is Madilyn. I am now 6 and a half months pregnant, with about 3 months to go. (Thank god.)

3. I haven't slept through the night in the past 6 months. I am always up at least once.

4. My mother-in-law had her tracheotomy redone in September, resulting in her now having a permanent trach tube to go along with the terminal cancer. She is now in what we call here in Canada "Palliatative Care" which basically means that she's at home with us and we manage her pain through medications. Once those stop working, she will most likely go into the hospital and not come home.

5. As a result of #4 above, hubby is not working - he is at home taking care of his mom.

6. As a result of both hubby and I not working, things are quite shitty financially for us right now, but hopefully we can make it through this challenge as well.

Hmmm. That seems to be about my excitement. I am ready to not be pregnant, but I really can't complain, as this has been fairly easy so far. I am just not used to having to slow down because the baby sucks all of my energy.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, I wish I had a good reason for not posting, but the truth of it is that I don't. I am lazy, I forget, or I have nothing to say. But I do keep up with my reading of everyone else's blogs, so hopefully when I leave a comment people know that I am still alive.

~kris

No comments: