Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another day in the jungle

So it's a new day. And I have to say, it's not been that horrible of a week thus far.

I had Monday off work so that I could go and see the fertility people. Not much that they told me that I didn't already know. But, it's good to know that I am on the right track with my thinking, and that there is still a chance that I might get pregnant without having to undergo treatments.

Worked yesterday, although it didn't really feel like it. I kinda felt like I was in a daze for most of the day. Exchanged naughty text messages with M, only to get home and find that it was a million degrees in the house and way too hot for any kind of loving to happen. Boo for me. I guess we'll just try again tonight!

Managed to get my butt outta bed on time this morning and into work before 9am, so that is a huge plus on the tickboard for me! M has an interview today (oh please let it go well....pretty pretty please) so hopefully he will be back at work soon.

I think that's it for now. I have more to say, I just need to figure out how to get it out of my head and onto the blog.

Ciao!

No comments: