Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday!!!

Yay it's FRIDAY!!!

And already it's been a crap day.

Got up late this morning cause M turned off my alarm on me. I got up to go to the bathroom, and not realizing what time it was I finished up, and went back to bed. Turns out that my alarm went off while I was in the bathroom and M figured I was up already. Ya, he was dead to the world asleep when I crawled back into bed. Bolted straight up at 8:15 and then flew around the house trying to get my shit together to go to work.

Was driving to the office, realizing that I'm still half asleep and thought.... I'll stop and treat myself to a coffee this morning. So I pulled into Starbucks, placed my order and swiped my debit card. "REQUEST DENIED" is what the card reader said. WTF? I know I have money in my account. So I try it again. "REQUEST DENIED". Damn it. I just want coffee. So I step outside to call my bank. Apparently my card has been compromised and they put a hold on my card. Ya, they weren't going to tell me. FUN. I finally convinced the guy to at least let me get my coffee. By now, I'm running really late for work, the baristas have had to make my coffee again, and I just want to go home and crawl back into bed.

We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Took Jubbie to aquafit last night. It was fun, but I feel bad that she had a roving leg/foot cramp thing. Hopefully she'll be able to come with me again.

Must send positive vibes her way... her hubbie Sal was laid off earlier this week, and they could use the good thoughts and positive vibes. Hopefully he finds something fantastic soon.

Okay, must get back to work and get shit done. I don't want to be here all night.

kris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate the way they block your card for stupid reasons - like a pig farting in the distance - these days.

Stupid fookers.

*growlz at banks*

Smashxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi! If you want the pw for my diary, please email me at stepfordtart@diaryland.com and I'll be happy to oblige. s x