Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The one where I completely lose my shit....OR, Everyone is an asshole

Sorry, but I need to rant. I need to vent. And I don't really have an outlet for it elsewhere, so here it goes.

#1. My husband's asshole friends.

You guys are all assholes. M is a great guy who goes out of his way to make sure that you all feel like you're important to him, and on his day, the only day that is his (his birthday) you assholes all forgot. And I don't mean like, you didn't call till late in the day, I mean I had to call all of you assholes and remind you at midnight that you had forgotten M's birthday. It's not like it's that hard to remember. It's a couple of weeks after Fez's birthday. And holy shit you guys make a huge deal about that one. We take time out of our busy lives to ensure that we come to your events, spend money that we don't have so that we can say that we were able to help you celebrate your day. And then all you fuckers forget his birthday? You're all assholes.

#2. My sister-in-law Jamie
I can almost understand M's friends forgetting his birthday. Almost. But you? You're his freaking sister for fucks sake and you forgot. How do you think that makes him feel? He already feels like he's the only one in this stupid fucked up family that gives a damn about anyone else and then you go and forget his birthday? Jesus, he's only been your brother for 28 years. You'd think that by now you could have at least wrtitten it on the calendar. You're a fuckwit, and you need to stop your pity party now. You made the choice to move to the middle of freaking nowhere, Saskatchewan to try and save a marriage that you fully admit is over. Your husband has told you flat out that he no longer loves you and doesn't want to be with you, and yet, you still are trying. And making the rest of us feel like shit for telling you not to move, not to give up your life, and your kids, to try to save something that is beyond saving. If you wanna keep banging your head against the wall with this one, that's fine, but enough with the pity party already. You're an asshole.

#3. My sister-in-law Brandy
You are young and dumb. At 23 you should know that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy. Holy shit, you already have 1 kid that you don't look after, and now you're having another one. I sincerely hope that you smarten up and start to raise your kids... cause leaving it for your parents (my in-laws) to do sucks and makes me think less of you. You're an asshole.

#4. My sister-in-law Kristina
You take the fucking cake. You have the classic middle child syndrome of "Poor me, no one loves me" and you need to get down off your high horse and dump the attitude. The fact that you used to be a good mother to your 5 year old son isn't impressing me anymore. You suck as a mother. You have no patience for your son, and all you do is yell at him. Is it any wonder that he is sucky when he sees you? Between dropping him at our house for days on end or sending him to his fathers parents house for days on end he never sees you. And holy shit, what kind of mother decides that she needs to stay with the father who beats her and is showing signs of beating her kids and then claim that "it's for the kid... I want him to have both parents around". Are you really that stupid? I can not believe that you and your stupid boyfriend/father of your child/whatever you're calling him these days decided that it would be a good idea to leave your son with us, and then take off for 3 days and drive to fucking Montana. Not to be a doom sayer, but holy shit, your mother has cancer. What if something happened to her? Or, worse, what if something happened to your son? You didn't leave us with any of his stuff - like his birth certificate, or his medical insurance card. If we had to take him to the hospital, they would have taken him into custody until you came back cause we would have had no way to prove who he was and who we were in relation to him. You stupid bitch. Stop thinking with your vagina and start acting like a grown up. You are a first class asshole and you don't deserve the little boy who calls you mom. That kid is awesome, and all you do is throw his love away.

Deep breathe. I think that I am done venting. Sorry about that. Regular programming should resume shortly.

*kris*

No comments: