Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two Weeks & Counting

So two weeks today, (March 6th), at some ridiculous early hour of the moring I will "officially" be 30. I'm not really sure how I feel about turning 30, but I'm hoping that it passes like so many of my other birthdays have, with me glancing at the calendar half way through the day and thinking to myself "holy fuck, it's my birthday. I wonder if M remembers, and what he got me?" I hope that I don't completely embarass myself by getting all mopey and worried. Age is just a number. In my head, I am still 21.

I am having a birthday party. First time in 5 years that I am actually planning on doing something other than sitting on the couch watching a movie for my birthday. On March 1st I will be hosting my 30th Birthday Party. We're having it at my sister-in-laws place (cause her house is way nicer than the hovel that we live in, and bigger too!) and we will be BBQ'ing, Drinking and Playing Games. I am just enough of a "white trash" girl to make it a "Bring Your Own Booze, & Bring Your Own Meat (for the BBQ)" Party. That's right. I am asking people to bring their own meat. But, once the drinking commences (I think noon should be a good start time), we are going to have a rocking good house party, with loud music and lots of laughter.

Have you ever played drunken pictionary? Cause I have, and it is WAY too much fun. Also, drunken balderdash. The shit people will make up when they have been drinking is too comical for words.

I'm sure that I will update again before then, but I will definetely update again after. And include pictures. I have already asked Jubbie to bring the camera.

cheers!
kris

3 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

Sounds like you're going to bring in the big Three Oh with a holler! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

I'm only a coupla months behind ya babe. It'll be coooool! Smashxxx

Stacy said...

I love bday parties