Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cast of Characters

You should know who everyone is. I will tell you...

Kris - Me, your friendly neighbourhood superhero in training.
M - my husband. Until I get his permission I won't tell you his real name.
Mum - my mum. She's crazy, but I still love her.
Jim - my mum's husband/my stepdad
Dad - my dad
Roe - my stepmom
Shaun - my sister
Mom/Lynne - M's mom
Jubbie - My bestest friend in the whole freakin' world.
Sal - Jubbie's husband
Fez - one of my husband's best friends
Jay - the other of my husband's best friends
Nat - Jay's girlfriend
Tina - my SIL and mom of Bai
Bai - my awesome nephew (he's almost 5!)
Jamie - my SIL and one of my closest friends
Glolee - another of my close friends
Gracie - Glolee's little sister, and friend of mine
Aaron - Gracie's husband

I think that's it. Oh wait!

Koojoe - our 15lb male cat - he's all black
Texas - our 13lb male cat - he's black and white
Butthead - Lynne's 12lb female cat - she's all white
Amity - our chocolate lab who lives with my dad now. (It's a long story, and involves moving across the country twice.)

That's it.

No comments: