Monday, January 14, 2008

Well it's Monday. And that means that another weekend has passed us by, and the work week has started again. Our weekend was interesting. Here it is for all to review:

Friday Night - ah Friday night. It used to be that I looked forward to you with such promise, knowing that I would be going out to the bar with my friends, or to a movie with a date, or something equally as fun. Not true anymore. (Well, at least not true about the bars!) Friday night found me, M, and our nephew Bai playing junior monopoly and trouble!. After Bai went to bed (he was staying with us), I read my book for a while and then crawled into bed myself. How lame am I?

Saturday: Well, I would like to tell you that I saw Saturday morning, but in reality, I slept until about 11am. Which I guess is still morning, but certainly not all that early. M and I dropped Bai off at his moms and then went to deal with the banking and get us new mobile phones. After perusing the selections we both ended up with what we wanted, which was nice, and now I have a new cell phone!

Saturday night we ventured downtown for the "Naughty but Nice Sex Show". I highly recommend everyone going to at least one of these. It's a convention for the public that is put on by the adult stores, etc. So it's like walking around one big sex store - but it takes like 3 hours to see everything. Tons of sex toys, lingerie, movies - all for sale, plus they have seminars, and shows. M and I try to go every year, if only for the people watching. It's a hoot! After the show we met up with Jay and Nat for some drinks and dinner at the pub.

Sunday - ah Sunday, the day of rest. And rest I did. I didn't end up getting out of bed until almost 1, and then I just cleaned house, did some laundry and made a great roast beef dinner. M and I had the most amazing sex (which is good anytime, but especially right now!) and then I slept.

So that's my weekend. Pretty boring, fairly lame, and now it's the work week again, but hey, who knows what could happen...

kris

No comments: