Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fine. I'll tell you how it went.

Well, let's set the mood. Start with the basics.

I had 2 interviews last Thursday. Both were with recruiting firms. Now, as everyone knows, you need to make a good impression when you first meet people, so I was dressed to kill. Here - I'll even describe it for you:

Start with some sexy underware. Why? As every super-woman knows, sexy underware gives you confidence. So, start with the sexy underware.

For this occassion I chose my black thong with the pink lace ruffle at the back that has the word "flirt" on it. M loves these ones! I paired the thong with my best black bra. But it's hard to find sexy bra's when you get into my territory of boobs, so I pretend that the "sensible" bras that I have are sexy. A girl can dream, can't she?

Over top of the undergarments, I wore my black suit. Tailored pants and Jacket. Sweet! I put a striped shirt under the jacket - it's white with black and silver and grey stripes. Topped the whole outfit off with my black pointed toe stiletto calf high stiletto boots. Hair and make-up were perfect!

So I aced the first one and most likely will not hear back from the second. Not because I didn't do well, but because they focus on placing more junior positions and don't have anything available for my skill set.

I heard back from the first one on Friday. Could I meet with a client on Monday? You freaking bet I can! So I dolled myself all up again on Monday to have an interview.

Feedback came back positive, and yesterday I had a telephone interview with what would be (if I get the job) my US counterpart. (This is the person who does the same job as what I am hoping to get for the USA).

I have the final interview with the Director of something or other on Monday next, so wish me luck. I really want this job, it sounds like exactly what I have been looking for. It also pays really well, so that doesn't hurt either.

Okay, back to work. I'll try to post again this week, but if not, I will post again after the final interview.

~kris

No comments: