Monday, January 7, 2008

Fuck Me, that sucks

Well it's been a complete clusterfuck of a weekend. And yes, I do know that it's Monday night, but still, I haven't told you about my weekend. I guess it wasn't all that bad, except for the fact that my renters still haven't paid their January rent, we're completely fucked for money and my loving husband has developed a case of tendonitis, and will be off work, without pay for at least a week.

Other than that, the weekend was okay. Saturday morning we got up early and went to the open house that the local YMCA was having. As they are quite a good facility, and have a ton of classes that I would enjoy taking, we joined up. They took us on a tour, and we got to check out all of the fun things (like the cardio machines, and the pool and the sauna) and then we came home. Saturday night we didn't do anything. I mean NOTHING. We had dinner and watched some tv. It was the lamest night that we have had in a long time.

Sunday, we took Mom to the dump. Not that we left her there, mind you, but as she was feeling kinda poorly and unable to drive, we drove her out there and dumped a load of garbage that she had from cleaning out the freezer.

I had M drop me off at Jubbies on the way home and spent a couple of hours just hanging out, having girl time. After the last week, I needed it.

M came and had dinner with us, and then we tried to watch a movie. It turned out that the disc was scratched all to shit, so it was digitizing and skipping throughout the entire first 10 minutes. We decided to head for home, making plans to rent the movie and watch it all together at a later date.

Woke up this morning and got ready for work. Went in to kiss M goodbye when he rolled over and popped an eye open at me.

"Babe?"
"Ya M?"
"My wrist hurts really bad."
"Okay, so go to the doctors M" I continued to hurry about, making myself ready for work. I turned to say goodbye again and noticed that his wrist was swollen. It was time for a decision.
"Do ya want me to take you to the doctors?"
"Ya, that's great love. thanks!"
With that, I was on doctors duty. I emailed the office letting them know that I was working from home, and settled in to spend a day infront of my laptop, intermixed with driving to the doctors office.

As we got to the doctors office I spotted our friend Shannon, also waiting to see the doctor. We had a good chat, then M went in to see the doctor and when he came out, well, he's off work for a week and we'll see how it is after that.

Okay, I'm tired, and ready for dinner. I think that I am going to go and relax for a while with my sick husband before calling it a night.

Cheers!
kris

Edited to add:
I may try to seduce my husband tonight. It's been a while and I am feeling a bit randy. (Oh My!)

No comments: